Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Ugly Truth

The biggest turn off of all times for me is when the guy still pretty much involved with his ex. Kept sms-ing, call-ing, kept telling me his story with her, enough is enough. But that's not all, I also hate those who can't keep his behavior, like picking his nose, rude to waiter, ignore his surrounding, inconsiderate and worst of all think himself as too darn good looking (when I just give him 6 or even 5 out of 10)

That's why I love and really want to watch The Ugly Truth, and hope to get a clue about how guy really is, and this movie also talk about how different we are (men and women) and in the end how we get along and attracted to each other.

SO don't forget:
“Be a fan at the official Facebook page and catch The Ugly Truth when it opens in the cinemas on the 17th September 09!”

No comments:

Post a Comment