Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Redken


I got them for free and really enjoy the products. The problem of my hair is in the scalp that often oily (after all I am living in a very humid land). So I need a product that can penetrate and oversee that. This is one of my favorite shampoo, Redken Hair Advance Scalp Revive. It can refresh, rejuvenate, and have that tingling sensation that notify me of the working ingredients inside it.

I do feel my scalp is free-er from oiliness and can breathe again. Less oily and more growth. I also use the 'tonic' and I must say the applicator is really clever. I can sprayed it on the area needed and right through it. I love the fresh scent and the freshness it create on my scalp. Some other product that I used create more oily and the alcohol sting a bit, but with Redken I found no such problem.





No comments:

Post a Comment