Saturday, September 11, 2010

My first night with Optimiser+(AIO)


After cleansing my face I use softening lotion to prepare my skin for serum. The serum above is Hyaluronic Acid Serum, look at those tiny blue dots. I never get bored to exposed them, aren't they pretty?

I use 3 drops and let the tiny dots breaks on the surface of my face.




Unlike any other serums that I've used before, the texture is very light and awesomely easy to absorb, I recommend Hyaluronic Acid for any skin type since the problem solved by it is hydration and it's like a common skin daily necessity.






Next is Okinawa Deepsea Hydra Mask, please do read my previous post specially for the mask.



The packaging is interesting the outside is transparent and there is white separator and the clear gel inside. No fragrant just like all the Skin Inc's products.




My excitement is building up, hardly can't wait to try the mask with the Optimiser+(AIO) on my face. Just a bit info the Optimiser+(AIO) or Okinawa Deepsea Hydra Mask can work alone and the result is still obvious, now both of them to be used together plus hyaluronic acid serum too I really want to know how it's going to be.





I applied a sufficient amount of the mask on my face.
My problems are:
  • oily t-zone,
  • dry cheeks, especially the upper cheek area that sometime if it's too dry can be red and very sensitive,
  • under nose zone is pretty congested, you can see the redness between my nose and upper lips
  • same problem with my skin under the lower lips, congested, but less obvious.
  • uneven skin tone
  • some acne marks and pigmentation
  • large pores can visibly seen on nose to inner cheek area
  • fine lines around eye and cheeks
  • deep laughing lines

After finish applying the mask I turn on the Optimiser+(AIO) (do not forget to take off the cap), and I use the Red LED that:
  • Supports anti-ageing
  • Stimulates cell renewal and boost collagen
  • Reduces crow's feet, fine lines and wrinkles, scars, and open pores
I use the Optimiser+(AIO) 2 minutes on my forehead by keep moving it in circular motion (clockwise), no need extra pressure, a gentle pressure is enough.

Every minute the Optimiser+(AIO) will beep, so you wont need a stopwatch or keep looking at the clock.

According to the manual and how I use it:




Step 1:
Start from forehead in circular motion (clockwise) for approximately 2 minutes.







Step 2:
Slowly move down to the right side of your face. In circular & upward movement for 4 minutes...I use 3 minutes




Step 3:
Move to the left side of your face. In circular & upward movement till device shuts down....I didn't use it until it shut downs, about 2-3 minutes then...






Last zone I use is the congested area with Blue LED for about 2-3 minutes.

Blue LED:
  • Calms sensitive skin, redness, acne, congested or oily skin
  • Treats skin that has been exposed to and/or damaged by sun exposure



This is the result for my first time using it:
  • The significant area affected is under nose where it was red and congested now look a lot better. The redness is reduced vividly.
  • For my acne scars and pigmentation is still there. I don't see of feel any healing
  • The moisture level I believe boost up since the skin look plump so the fine lines also reduced.
  • My laughing line do look more relaxed.
  • Overall skin is brighter
  • I feel pampered and comfortable during the whole process. Don't feel any sting or sensitivity with the low frequency.
  • During minute 3 and beyond the template is warmer but not increasing to hot even until it is finished.
Take Note:
I used the low standard intensity for this whole treatment.



So overall,
I really impressed with the Optimiser+(AIO), serum and mask together, especially the part where the congested area become calm. I also like the part where my skin become moist and dewy, I found the skin bouncy and waking up in the morning the skin still look firmer (aka plump) and the oily t-zone is unnoticeable.

Even thou' the pigmentation and scars are still there, well, so far I haven't found anything that can remove them either, I will keep observing and see how the Optimiser+(AIO) , hyaluronic acid serum, and Okinawa Deepsea Hydra Mask use all together for a week.

I also will make another post specially for the Optimiser+(AIO) to help you understand better.

So see you ^o^

4 comments:

  1. hello, may i know if one optimizer actually consist of 3 different light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon,

    Yes, all 3 different lights :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, appreciate if you could enlighten on the following queries:
    1) Does the optimiser have to touch the face when in use?
    2) Can the optimiser be used by itself without using any serum?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi anon,

    Yes the skin has to touch the metal part of the optimiser.
    And serums wise, it's depends on your skin's need. But moisturizer or gel is definitely needed as a lubricant as well.

    :)

    You may ask the staff at Skin Inc directly as well and they'll be happy to help

    ReplyDelete