Thursday, September 30, 2010

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel



I'm a big Neutrogena fan, I've been using their lip balm and tested through time where it really help my lip to stay in the cold, windy and dry winter. My husband use the Rainbath and we all love the scent.

Anyway now I just have this Water Gel (yes, I know it's been a while since they're launching, but my chance is now). My review? Love it! It's affordable, easy to use, easy to absorb, the texture is just is like a concentrated swimming pool, light blue color. But take note, it only provide moisture, I don't say moisture not important, it's just some of us are looking for an all in one like whitening effect, sunblock, anti-aging, etc, it's not here. A bit tips from me: use a serum to complement those needs and if use on daytime, use sunblock afterward.

So I use the product only at night or after showering in the afternoon. Morning? I still use my all in one moisturizer with sunblock. Gotta love sunblock living in a tropical island.

The scent, is subtle, not annoying, kinda fresh musk.

Here what it's say on the label:
With innovative Progressive Release System, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel replenish and retains water all day long. It's refreshing gel formula with purified Hyaluronic acid and Olive extract continuously releases moisture, making it available to dry skin cells for soft and supple skin with healthy glow.



2 comments:

  1. Where do you buy neutrogena products? I'm also from indonesia by the way (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I don't know where to get Neutrogena in Jakarta, some say in Watsons, Guardian, some says they have discontinued selling the products in Indonesia, sorry :( I bough this in Singapore and it was everywhere there.

    ReplyDelete