Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mentholatum Acnes Creamy Wash


On the tube it is said:

Vit C & E
Moisturizing and help skin bright & silky
Remove excess sebum and dirt
Keep skin fresh and smooth
Daily facial wash for acne treatment

It also contain Isopropylmethylphenol that fights bacteria causing acne.

How to use:
Like a normal facial wash, put enough cream on your palm, mixed with water until it's foamy enough and apply the foam to your facial skin. The thick cream easily foamed up. So you'll pretty much get lather all over.

The scent is subtle and very delicate. It doesn't bother me at all. It clean my face really good, all the dirt and oils are washed away. Perfect to use in humid places like Jakarta where heat gives me all the sweat and dirt plus oiliness I can get. I'm blessed with a skin that acne free, but I have oily T-zone and sometime it bugs me a lot, so using Mentholatum Creamy Wash does helps me in terms of sebum and dirt removal.

My husband in the other hand have acne and oily skin, he like the product so much since according to him, it gives him smoother skin and less oily in longer period.

We didn't try the whole range since for us (especially me) this creamy wash alone have fights the oils really good.

Recommended: definitely, give it a go, from my experience you've got nothing to lose beside your oiliness.


No comments:

Post a Comment