Friday, May 20, 2011

Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream



Please do mind blogger for refusing to rotate the pic



After sharing you all from Foaming Facial Wash, Refreshing Toner, and Smoothing Day Cream, now I've come to Smoothing Night Cream from The Body Shop which I think will benefit most of us who use the product.

Night cream is important in our daily beauty routine, as important as the rest of the routine as in cleansing and preparing the skin. During 8 hours of sleep our skin usually exposed to air con and we are in sleeping mode. What does it means? When our body is in sleeping mode, it will be different from waking up where digestion, movement, consumption, etc, take place. We wont be able to give more moisture since we can't feel the skin is drying during sleep, we don't feel the urge to drink during sleep, and many more things we can't control. Therefore we need a night moisturizer that provide protection, moisture and nourishment that our (facial) skin need during sleeping.

And for me, a 30 year old gal, Nutriganics Smoothing Cream is the right product to be used.




After cleansing and use refreshing toner I pump the cream onto my palm. I use the whole pump since I know I need it for long hours. Then I dab on several places on my facial skin to be spread later on. Do an upward circular motion. At first use I feel a warm sensation and the skin become a bit red which it will subside within 5 minutes and it just happen on my first try.

I give my skin a bit of massaging motion for couple of second just to relax my skin and induce sleeping mode. But this is personal, you don't have to do this if you don't want to. You can just apply and stay still. The cream is richer than the day cream, it gives me more moisture that last all night long.





As you can see in the picture, even thou' the cream is rich it doesn't gives me oily skin. I'm happy about this since I hate oily skin during bedtime, I feel like my skin can't breathe and I'm definitely having nightmares. But with Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream my skin can breathe easily and it feels light but protective enough throughout the whole 8 hours of beauty sleep.

Another plus is the scent, it is gorgeous, subtle, earthly fresh green floral scent that linger and bring me a nice calm relaxing atmosphere.



All pictures belongs to WhileYouOnEarth.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment