Friday, June 10, 2011

BVLGARI Rose Essentielle

I love Bulgarian Rose, the first time I have a sniff on it during International Trading Fair where many countries open a bazaar of their country's local product and Bulgarian bring their rose essential that are known not just for perfume but have natural properties that benefit the skin and nerves.






So when I have BVLGARI Rose Essentielle on my belongings I was exited. I thought it would be like the Jasmine from BVLGARI which is fresh and aromatic, the rose collection is much more of a sandalwood, and I dislike sandalwood. I always avoid sandalwood as a perfume or even on a base. 


On the first sniff the scent is rose alright but not in a fresh sensation, it is more of a rich rose petals that when the hours goes by left me with sandalwood. The scent itself took a long time to dissolve and for an Eau de Toilette the quality is above 4-6 hours. I think it suits mature women with a sophisticated taste and movement. It is sexy in it's own way and so sensual. 


Spray it directly on your skin or enter the mist and you are ready for a romantic date.







No comments:

Post a Comment