Friday, July 15, 2011

Champs-Elysees Eau De Toilette by Guerlain




Description from Guerlain.com:

The symbol of prestige and the influence of a city in perpetual motion, Paris’s famed avenue is where the world meets – the Champs-Elysées is the center of this perfume, and the center of everything. A thrilling breath of life and the promise of infinite love. 






The scent is lovely, I almost finished the whole bottle now. Thanks to Dian, she gave me Champs- Elysees and I just love the fresh feminine scent that feels so soft and reminds me of a tissue scents  somehow. My Eau De Toilette last for around 4 hours. Perfect for any day and any night. Somehow it does reminds me of walking at Champs Elysees where there are many fresh aroma in the air, the fun of shopping and being gorgeous with a blush from excitement seeing the next 'it' thing by window shopping. Just lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment