Friday, July 29, 2011

Kerastase Reflection



Just tried Bain Chroma Riche (shampoo), Masque Chroma Riche (hair mask), and Serum Chroma Thermique (leave in protection), all for a home treatment from Kerastase Indonesia. The shampoo is so smooth and gentle, this clear pinkish gel can lather up real good and created some kind of film protected hair afterwards. Then towel dried the hair and applied the mask on the hair avoiding the scalp area. The white gel-cream feels rich yet not heavy.

I leave it on my hair for 20 minutes and to avoid being messy, a shower cap is needed but put some holes so your head wont get over heated and lack of air. I really like the fragrant that was fruity and floral too. So feminine. Then rinse everything off.

After towel dried the hair I use the serum. It was light and easy to use. I put them on my ends only, it was really really light. Unlike other serum that either oily or sticky, this one is just perfect. But after all that I didn't see any dramatic change on my hair. They are smooth, yes, untangled, yes, looks healthy, yes, but there isn't any va va voom glow that I've been looking forward to. My hair is colored for a month now and I thought somehow the products can revive the color and shine like in the commercial. Well, I guess not.




No comments:

Post a Comment