Wednesday, July 13, 2011

L'Oreal Color Riche in 96 and 612





Color Riche has been around for years now and it seems like they will keep going on strong since many fans still so loyal and keep buying the wide variety of color and love the soft texture in a more affordable way. The improvement in inventing colors according to skin tone also a lovely way to sweeten the deal with customers for a more personalized tint.







Now I'm going to share with you 2 colors from my favorite collection which I think closest to my natural lips color during blushing. Color Riche Velvet (612) and Sheer Strawberry (96). The light moisturizing effect can only last for 2-3 hours top. Since the lipstick is not stay-on so it's not waterproof and can easily be wiped off.








On my skin. Both of them looks almost the same, while Sheer Strawberry contain some glitters and/or sparkles, but on my lips they look so different.








The Sheer Strawberry that on my top lip is pink-er and lighter in shade color. It looks more fresh and Velvet (bottom lip) is more vivid in color and provide a full color texture to my lip. For me both perfect for any occasion depends on the theme. Tips: Do use lip balms before application since the moisturizing effect is light. To clean them thoroughly afterwards, use a lip makeup remover such as Gentle.










No comments:

Post a Comment