Sunday, July 31, 2011

Natur Pencuci Rambut Alami Aloe Vera






I just got a whole pack of Natur shampoo, it contain 6 shampoo (all variants), conditioner and a hair tonic. This is the first time after 7 years ago I use Natur. Back then they only have 1 type of shampoo, and I think I remember that the shampoo feels too dry on my hair. But this morning when I try their Aloe Vera plus Green Tea shampoo, it still feels soft. It does give my hair a bit of squeaky clean feeling but it's still considered as soft and manageable. The thick brownish gel texture can easily be lathered on. The fragrant is definitely better than 7 years ago (original). I do use a conditioner afterwards.So my advice is always use a conditioner for your hair (avoid the scalp) afterwards.

I will continue using the products with all the range that I have and update on my post (probably around a month) and how the shampoo will be able to help with the hair fall.





10 comments:

  1. Hi Thet Tant Pyar,

    May I know your location?
    This is an Indonesian product, as far as I know it's only available in Indonesia and they are not offering online shopping . . . sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am from Canada. It would be great if I can buy it here or online. Anyway, thanks for your reply. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thet Tant Pyar,

    You can check out their site : http://www.gondowangi.co.id/main.php and make sure to click on English, but as far as I know they don't offer online shopping and I don't sell either :( sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this solve the hairloss problem? Please answer this thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anon,

    Hair loss that cause by overproduce sebum? Yes. Since this shampoo helps regulate the sebum on the scalp. But hair loss cause by other problems may not. Please do find out your hair loss cause.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm i dont know, im only 17 :/
    I dont lose 'that' much, probably below 50 strands a day...
    People say its normal but im freaking out! Haha do you know any natural products to stop hair loss or to speed up hair regrowth?
    Thank you tante :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anon,

    50 is normal dear, no need to worry :)

    Why you need to speed up the hair growth? As long as they are healthy they should grow in normal speed. Healthy diet, habit and proper product will do you good :)

    and you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. waduh kayaknya produk natur memang berkualitas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear whileyouonearth,
    anyway thanks for sharing abut NATUR at all...thank you...

    we are a Gondowangi Company as a manufaturer of NATUR hair solution.

    for more about natur, visit our website on www.gondowangi.com

    or contact us direct on website.

    for all thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete