Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Passion Fruit Facial Cleansing Gel The Body Shop






Oohh I've been using Passion Fruit Cleansing Gel from The Body Shop since years ago and I must say, it's my favorite all in one cleanser from TBS. From the gorgeous scent to how easy and simple it is to use. Like a normal cleansing gel just foamed it up and use it to cleanse your skin thoroughly from daily debris, still heavy waterproof mascara use the eye makeup remover first then this juicy cleansing gel next.

For me the cleansing gel is suitable for all skin type, my husband have oily and acne prone skin type, my sis have oily skin, my bro have sensitive and dry skin, and I have normal to dry skin, we all use it happily. It's just light and lovely.

It's perfect for traveling, for family use, or you just like the smell. Juicy!!








No comments:

Post a Comment