Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Oil





I've been using Shu Uemura cleansing oil for more than 2 years now and just realize I haven't post the product especially for the. I've used Skin Purifier now. But first let me share you a bit about cleansing oil by Shu Uemura:

debut of cleansing oil
while working as a make-up artist in Hollywood in the late 1950's, Shu Uemura discovered Unmask, an oil-based cleanser used by film stars and make-up artists on set. applying heavy stage make-up multiple times daily, actresses often developed sensitive skin from harsh make-up removers. Uemura saw the cleansing oil removed make-up gently, yet effectively, while maintaining the skinÓ³ natural levels of moisture.
in 1967, Uemura made history by introducing the first oil-based cleanser to Japan. his extensive network of make-up artists and beauty professionals quickly responded to the cleansing oil creating a sensational demand for the product. the cleansing oilÓ³ exceptional reputation and gentle effectiveness quickly convinced the public of its skincare benefits and is now a symbolic product of the shu uemura brand.




And from there Shu Uemura develop 6 gentle botanical formula for all skin needs:
1.
2. High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula (which I used before)
3. High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Enriched
4.
5. Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/I (Use it right now)
6.


Do check out their website for further information.






Now, here goes my review regarding mine. The clear oil smells gorgeous, with the pleasing aromatic formula it feels like an oil but so much lighter. It cleans the heaviest make up I've used, no waterproof mascara can bear against them, it's funny how something so delicate, soft and beautiful can dissolve the hardest makeup that stayed on for more than 12 hours. I remember before using Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil, piles of cotton with almost like 100 ml of cleansing milk was used to clean my makeup, especially during photo shoots.

Now just two to three pump per use no makeup on my face, neck or body can stand. It cleanse thoroughly and in the gentlest was possible. I love how it help my skin to stay moist and dewy, unlike soap which stripe me out from all the goodness out of my skin. Oh yes, some people may not 'feel' clean so they use another soap (double cleansing) afterwards which is absolutely unnecessary.

Be sure to use it correctly on dry skin, massage the oil at your face using your fingers and palm, then with a bit of water, emulsify and then rinse it off with water.

Here's the illustration from ShuUemura.com:


cleansing oils by shu uemura



My face is rather smaller, so 3 pumps is more than enough for me, so you can use according to your need.

The oils will cleanse your face thoroughly:


cleansing oils by shu uemura



Their product is definitely a must have for me ^_^ if you haven't tried it, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment