Wednesday, July 27, 2011

VAIO Z is Here




Yesterday night I went to Shangri-La hotel around 8 PM for an event with SONY. VAIO Z is in the house, along with all the series. As a blogger computer is a necessity, I'm looking for a laptop that is light yet packed with all the goodness inside. Many VAIO-s here is what I considered 'over-achievement' since I need it for blogging only.






Many guests are here and most are loyal customers. The room looks gorgeous as always, unfortunately not the service by some of the hotel's staff that look nonchalant.






On the stage the songs kept flowing with a big screen of VAIO Z series advertisement.






You can imagine yourself in here, working with your VAIO Z, 3 big screens and high technology is in your hand. VAIO Z able to do 4 things in the same time with no lag at all.





Some of the details:

VAIO Z Series
VPC-Z217GG/X
  • Genuine Windows 7 Professional with Service Pack 1 64-bit (English Version)
  • Intel Core i7-2620M Processor 2.70 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.40GHz
  • 8 GB (4GB (Custom Module) x 2) DDR3 SDRAM (MAX)
  • 13.1 inch wide (Full HD: 1920x1080) TFT colour display (VAIO Display Premium, LED backlight, Adobe RGB 96% coverage)
  • 256 GB (128 GB x 2(RAID 0), Serial ATA
  • AMD Radeon HD 6650M

And I understand none of those things.






SONY BRAVIA





Sweets presented on the event






So after being confused I talk to one of SONY staff regarding the laptop, they are friendly and can explain difficult computer words as a normal person (as dummy proof). VAIO Z is perfect for a business man or woman that need a laptop that stand to the test, able to support their needs from interactive charts, blu rays writer and player, speed, long wear battery to non stop wi-fi.






The additional battery can be plug off and charge on it's own. Both of them use together means up to 13 hours.






One of the uniqueness of the laptop is the cursor and the material surrounding it. More resistant, it stays stylish longer.






Other VAIO series with different price tags too. Ask the friendly staff which series is suitable for your need, maybe they can help.






One of the items that I think perfect for my household. My husband can work with it and well, I just use the rest of the tech he didn't need.







I kinda feel I'm in a wrong place, I thought there will be a presentation regarding the product so I can understand it better, like step by step guide and things that I can apply in my daily life. Yes, the staffs are great explaining but I still feel I need more information. But I see many geek scientifically blessed brain able to speak to them really well, while they are talking about processor, GB, intel and all in between, I was like, who? So what does it means in my daily life, does it means I can blog wherever whenever I want, will it support my photoshop, or video tutorial making, or I just look very interesting holding them.

Okay I do have many complaints regarding my current laptop, sometime lack of response, so slow in turning on AND off, I can't open many things all at once, need more internal memories, I also need a laptop that so light and easy to carry around, while my husband need one to work, with all his presentation details, and games for the whole family. Is it too much? So which one is the 'right' one for me?

So, if any of SONY representative reading my post on this one please do contact me as I need help with choosing the right laptop for me or perhaps when they have a workshop for dummy, send me an invitation and I'll be there.





Sweets anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment