Tuesday, August 2, 2011

L'Occitane Repairing Conditioner with 5 Essential Oils




A bit of description from loccitane.com.sg:


Repairing, stimulating and regenerating, this conditioner nourishes and deeply restores capillary fiber. It will detangle, soften and add luster to hair. A natural complex of 5 essential oils - Angelica, Lavender, Geranium, Ylang-ylang and Patchouli - plus sweet almond oil which all work together to stregthen and soften dry and damaged hair. Hair is smoother and healthy.


My review:
The texture is light and I feel doubt, how come a simple light conditioner makes a big difference? It does. In one use you can easily noticed, see and feel the difference, oh, where can I begin?! I use the dry-est effect shampoo possible for the hair yet, this magical conditioner turns my hair so soft and relaxed in one go, when it is still wet I can feel my hair untangled, and the gorgeous scents was amazing. Love love love. It feels natural and it stays there, the scents ain't gone in 5 minutes, it stays with me for hours.

During drying I always use a hot hair dryer and my hair feels ultra soft, I usually put on some serum for the ends to help create softer hair and protected ends plus adding the glow, now I don't have to. Using L'Occitane Repairing Conditioner rescue me from all the hassle, a simple conditioner that gives me a soft, smooth, healthier, smell great, and glowing hair locks from the first use.

No comments:

Post a Comment