Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Genifique Yeux - Youth Activating Eye Concerntrate by Lancome





Details from lancome.com.sg:
The genetic secret to visibly youthful, brighter eyes in 7 days.

Discover the ultimate solution for dark circles, eye bags and fine lines

The genetic secret to visibly youthful, brighter eyes in 7 days. Discover the ultimate solution for dark circles, eye bags and fine lines

Genetic Skincare: The beauty revelation. Your genes produce specific proteins to keep skin looking youthful. This unique patented complex revives the production of youth proteins. Together with a unique ingredient of buckwheat wax, it significantly dimishes eye concerns for visibly rejuvenated results.

Use daily, morning and evening,on cleansed eye area. Blend gently around the eye.





My review:

Honestly, I'm never a fan of any eye cream, just either too lazy or just dislike the feeling of a cream there near my eyes. But looking at the mirror and close up pictures, I've noticed there are some lines there and I'm not happy with that. The whole face look young, while the puff and fine lines drag my years. So I decided to use the eye cream every night (heehee, still refuse to do it on day time) plus applied 'em a bit on my lips too.

Genifique Yeux is one of the anti aging range by Lancome that focus on the eyes which is delicate and have a thinner skin than the rest. I will use the product for the whole 7 days and gives you all my further review. First time use review: the cream is thick and yellowish, have a strong sharp scents that when you use a bit, you'll hardly noticed it, but you'll definitely feel the warming sensation it does on the eye's zone. Which also gone in like a minute or so.

I must say I feel pretty much comfortable using Genifique Yeux and will continue using them, meanwhile I will keep reminding my self to take care my own eyes by stop abusing with enough sleep, relax my eyes often, less scratching and reduce unnecessary touching plus be gentler too.

 Do remember to check out this post for updated review in 7 days ^___^ see ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment