Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kiehl's Yerba Mate Tea







Finally, I'm doing this review, sorry all, holiday did take a toll on me, no one resist a good break ^___-
So, here they are: Kiehl's Yerba Mate range. I've tried looking for some details from kiehls.com, unfortunately this product has been (recently) discontinued in USA.

For me it's kinda confusing, why? I've been reading many good reviews about the products . . . well, okay let's just do the review.





 First is the cleanser, it was able to clean my face and feels freshly clean without drying the surface, I'm not a fan of the texture of the cleanser (clear gel with a bit low foaming effect) but I have no complain regarding the result.








The toner is a clear watery liquid that used with a cotton. Using the toner is easy peasy with no sting nor displease, yet, I found no extra compliments from the particular product. I don't know, it's just I'm expecting a more "juice" from Kiehl's stuff, I guess it can be one of the toner you can choose amongst those for all skin type.



 




Last in the line is the lotion. The mild creamy milkish tea colored lotion is a delight in terms of texture. It's just glide and absorb in a jiffy. My slightly oilier T-zone and dry cheeks are both happily hydrated and matte in the same time. I feels refreshed! I think I understand why it's suitable for all skin type, it does adjust on my combination skin well, nice!







My verdict: You'll love the lotion for it's wonderful gel texture and quick in application. The scent of a tea would not bother you since they last for a minute or two. The soft and refreshing sensation also a big winner here, it absorb like in a count of seconds. The cleanser is perfect for daily use. The toner can be used in between for a compliment for these 2 products (cleanser and lotion) I do recommend you use the toner if you use both of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment