Friday, September 30, 2011

L'Oreal Professionnel Texture Expert Bounce Whip



Details of the products:


Benefits/Effects:
Volume and bounce mousse for lasting support with a silky touch. Incell and pearl protein repair and reinforce sensitized hair fiber. Vitamin E acetate brings protection.

Application:
Apply a tangerine-size amount on washed, towel-dried or dried hair. Proceed with blow-drying or style as usual.




My review:
How I use it? On a towel dried hair, an orange size of mouse applied directly to any part bit by bit so it is spread evenly. Then using a thick brush for hair drying, I use a hair dryer and pull the hair outward direction. Unlike without using the mouse my hair now stays bouncy and not flat. I can also use it near the root and it didn't cause any oiliness on my oily scalp.

Love the volume it creates, the application in the first place also so easy and not sticky. Love the mouse for being so cute, the scent is mild and I can't hardly feel them after like minutes of application and really, the attention is on the volume it creates and love the tidiness too. It made my hair obey my commands, throughout the day, I just need to comb with my fingers and really, almost any direction and I'm good to go. One of the must have item for your hair styling needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment