Tuesday, September 27, 2011

L'Oreal Serie Expert - Lumino Contrast Shampoo




Description:
L'Oreal Serie Expert Lumino Contrast Shampoo protects the brightness of highlights; the hair shines with brilliance. Highlighted hair is purified and contrasts look brighter, hair feels light and soft with radiant shine. Lumino Contrast is a revolutionary haircare programme with Nutriceride–a technology developed to target the most sensitised highlighted areas of hair and help maintain the hair’s natural condition without weighing it down. With the brightness of highlights protected, the hair shines with brilliance and contrasts are striking.

After coloring my hair I need daily treatment and protection to keep the hair color shines, looking gorgeous, soft and healthy. And this one did all these with a lustful of bursting of berries scents that lingering on my hair. Just washed my hair with it, the clear gel may not have an abundant lathers on my palm but it does on the hairs. After keep massaging and making sure all the hair strands got their chance to be pampered, I rinse it off and the hairs feels so soft. I think this shampoo is a great and wonderful way to keep your colored and/or highlighted hair looking pretty and smells good too ^____^ Oh and no worries there are still volumes for your hair.

I recommend you to use the whole range (conditioner, leave in, etc) for a complete result.

No comments:

Post a Comment