Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rose 4 Reines Velvet Hand Cream by L'Occitane


Details from loccitane.com.sg:

This newly repackaged cream, enriched with Shea Butter and vitamin E, repairs, nourishes and protects hands from daily aggressions.
The hands are moisturised and delicately perfumed with the fresh and slightly fruity fragrance of the Grasse rose, the Bulgarian rose, the Moroccan rose and the Turkish rose.



The cream feels light and a delight to be used. Slightly jellies yet gorgeously scented which is amazing and like holding a bunch of squeezed rose petals in your palms and let all the juices comes out with their lovely fragrance. The moisturizing properties inside is calming but not overwhelming. I can still do my chores (reluctantly) with no slippery effect.


Somehow by using this velvet hand cream it reminds me how my husband loves to kiss my hands, and I would really love how every time he does it, there's this wonderful roses enveloping them. One of the things that I truly treasured.


==============
..........(¯`v´¯)
..........`•.¸.•´
..........(●̮̮̃•̃).(●̮̮̃•̃)
......... /\ /\
==============

No comments:

Post a Comment