Wednesday, October 19, 2011

160th Anniversary Limited Edition Musk Eau de Toilette Spray






Details from kiehls.com:

160th Anniversary Limited Edition Musk Eau de Toilette Spray

Developed by a distant cousin, a Russian Prince, of the founding family and was originally deemed “too sensual” for the times. Discovered in a vat in 1958 labeled “love potion”.





The scent is sensual alright and perfect to be sprayed directly to skin or mixed with your body lotion. Last around 4 hours but when mixed with body lotion may last longer (depends on the texture of your lotion, light or buttery). I'm not really a fan for the scent smells a bit sour at first, but after a while or overtime they will soften and be like this delicate musk that lingering, I get that SEXY vibe.

I also understand that many European like this scents since when I was there, this kind of scent used by almost everyone. Nevertheless, scents are personal and private.

The packaging is luxurious, especially the 160th Anniversary edition which I think perfect for a gift. For me the smell is unisex and suitable as the base.


No comments:

Post a Comment