Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost



Details from Thebodyshop.com.sg:

Create instant smoothing radiance with a silky smooth finish. It's an ideal skin pick-me-up to enhance your glow and our favorite Vitamin C product!

The Body Shop® difference: Contains vitamin C-rich Amazonian camu camu berry and Community Trade brazil nut oil.

The camu camu berry grows on small trees in the Peruvian Amazon region and is known to have one of the highest contents of vitamin C in nature.

Our brazil nut oil comes from Candela in the Amazon region of Peru. Trade with our suppliers provides a vital source of income for the women who are employed as nut-crackers.


How to use:

After moisturizer.

My review:

The velvety orange cream feels luxurious and so easy to glide on my skin. It's like they are so soft and smooth. The gorgeous orange scent is like, well, like a car freshener (in Orange), really! But I love how it smell and hopefully that's the vitamin C works on my skin surface too. I can see my face become more radiant and I think since the Vitamin C is around 5% (or so I was told) it can be use by like anyone. Higher Vitamin C can work better as antioxidant and lighten skin tone plus even remove dark/brown spots, but for some sensitive skin higher level of Vitamin C may react some allergies/redness. 

Okay back to the product review, I think it work well as a makeup base, mix it up with foundation or any liquid based for added smoothness and radiance. I get this healthy glow that I really like and it's one of the things that is a must have.

I can see many ways using this product, as a complement, base, added radiant, or just helping a sun protection to blend in. Try it, you'll love the texture ^___^


Don't forget to join my giveaway on Facebook ---> CLICK
Check out other The Body Shop products review ---> CLICK

No comments:

Post a Comment