Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Shea Butter Hand Cream by L'Occitane





Details from L'Occitane.com:

A super-smoothing--and best-selling--synergy of 20% Shea Butter, honey and sweet almond extract, blended with the light and alluring aromas of jasmine and ylang-ylang essences. Texturally pleasing balm glides on and absorbs to help heal and protect dry or dehydrated skin. Anti-oxidizing vitamin E helps nourish. Invites even the most hard-working hands to a fresh beginning.

Of thick texture, it penetrates easily and quickly and it does not leave a greasy film. At night apply a generous layer and massage the hands. It can be used anytime of the day.





My review:
The thick cream have a pleasant musky-shea-butter scent and for me it's not really comfortable to be used on day time in Jakarta where it is hot and humid. I think it would be perfect for long haul plane, they do have travel size hand cream. It's not quickly absorbed, I can still feel it when it's already spread like 15 minutes ago. I remember the staff at L'Occitane reminds me to use it with a glove at night then waking up with a smooth hands in the morning. What I like about the cream? The healing property that gives a skin an instant healthy glow, supple and moist.




No comments:

Post a Comment