Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Makeover with Mr. Rudy Hadisuwarno

On 15th of November 2011, I was one of the luckiest people who get a chance to have a makeover by Mr. Rudy Hadisuwarno and RHC Hair 911 Team. The makeover is done in Rudy Hadisuwarno salon at Pondok Indah area.





This is me and Mr. Rudy, before the makeover. He is truly what everyone has been talking about, down to earth, friendly and like a fatherly figured.

Now, please take a look at my hair, it really need a makeover. Limp and look at my boring hair style, so lack of movement.





Unlike going to the salon where you need to pay attention to all the details making sure the stylist wont do you wrong, in his hands I can rest assure he knows what he is doing and sit back enjoy the makeover. He knows exactly what my hair should be. Advice on keep changing the lines and taking care my scalp is also important for me. He is a hair expert.

Within a jiffy the makeover is done, he cuts my hair really fast, he seriously know what he is doing alright ^__^






In 15 minutes, my hair turns into more volume and looks thicker too. Love it!






This is me after the styling and makeup is done. Looking good! No one even notice I have a big flu that day, yes big one! With fever too, but I still look great thanks to the makeover ^^.




Thank you Mr. Rudy Hadisuwarno and RHC Hair 911 Team for my wonderful makeover.

And more photos are coming soon, I'm still waiting for the photos took by the pro and our photo in studio.

Stay tune!



No comments:

Post a Comment