Tuesday, December 20, 2011

L'Occitane Eye Balm - Immortelle




Details from loccitane.co.id:

An eye cream with anti-aging benefits: Reduce dark circles, puffiness and signs of tiredness around the eyes with this gentle cream. Formulated with Immortelle floral water, this cream will soothe, moisturize, nourish and tone the delicate skin around the eyes.

 Satisfaction tested over 4 weeks on 53 women:
the eye contour is smoother for 73% of women

Tolerance proven under dermatological and ophthalmologist control.

Rp440.000
                       
Size  15 ml


My review:

This product is in the range of Imortelle and if you love the series you'll definitely continues with the eye regime as well, the texture is light and more like a gel than a balm. I find them easy to absorb and unlike other eye care which can be heavy, oily and bothers me, Imortelle eye balm feels lighter, just don't put 'em too close to the eye opening.

There is a mild scent that feels natural and they do put so much care in the product for the eyes, so I believe the it's not scented with perfume. The one thing thing that the balm do first is giving the moisture and soothing cooling sensation to the area, I think I'll like it more if the product in a better container like a roll on, I'll find it much more hygienic and convenient that way. But I guess we just have to settle with what it is.

Will I keep using the product? Sure, it helps freshen' up my eyes in a jiffy and suitable for night and day use as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment