Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lumi-Oil 3 by L'Oreal Professionnel




Details from various source:

Oil Balance Level: 3
Fruity scented
Smoothing oil to smooth, soften and tame hair
Tame even the most rebellious hair!
Gives shining and glowing effect
Suitable for thick and unmanageable hair
Direction: Apply 1 to 2 pumps on hand and rub together. Distribute evenly through damp or dry hair. Do not rinse. Style as usual


or

Description
Smoothing oil essence, oil balance level 3. Instant transformation care essence to smooth and shine in one step.

Technology
Lumi Oil Complex: unique association of 2 active agents for texture and shine, ideally balanced to sculpt instantly wavy or curly hair. Defined curls, wet effect.

Size
50ml

Application
Warm the gel in the palm of your hand and spread evenly through damp or dry hair. Do not rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately




My review:

First I was amaze by how orange it is, even the gel is really orange and gooey. The smell is sweet like orange too ^___^ I rub my palm and use it on my clean (still damp) hair. Usually some of the product can still be felt on my hand after I applied these kind of leave in, but surprise surprise, no oily, residue, nor anything left on my palm. The product also easily 'disappear' on the hair. All it left is the shine and softness. My hair is already straight due to straightening process so I can't say anything for being the tamer, but for the shine and so unsticking? I give 2 thumbs up!






1 comment: