Thursday, January 26, 2012

L'Oreal Age Densiforce Masque



Details given:

Age Densiforce Masque
L'Oréal Professionnel Série Expert
Density enhancing masque

This helps to reinforce your hair structure for natural volume and shine. It has a light creamy texture with a delicate golden shimmer.


Directions/ How to use :

Apply to shampooed, towel-dried hair. Allow masque to work for 1 minute, then rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.





The soft faintly floral scent is delicate and a bit musky too. Yet their strong point is definitely not in the scent, also not as their weakest point, which is the runny-ness. I wish it would be more creamy since it is on a pot after all. But the effect is lovely. I like how it gives my hair moisture yet the volume it deserve. It's not exactly va va voom, but definitely lift something up there better than other mask that only provide moisture and protection.

Each hair feels thicker and healthier too with just a minute or so during application. I did use a shower cap to hold them while I cleanse my body and face. So I did leave 'em a bit longer than a minute.



This is my hair after using this mask. Like there's a soft glow covering my hair. Definitely worth a try for a mask that shine and a bit of more volume ^___^


No comments:

Post a Comment