Friday, February 24, 2012

Smashbox PHOTO FINISH COLOR CORRECTING FOUNDATION PRIMER, ADJUST



Details from http://www.smashbox.com/:

DESCRIPTION
Color correcting, wrinkle reducing, and dark spot defying - talk about a miracle product! Create a perfect canvas for foundation application and even out skin tone with this silky, lightweight blend of antioxidants and vitamins A & E. The formula helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for visibly softer, younger-looking skin. Wear under foundation or alone for a velvety-smooth finish. Now in a sleek tube for perfect dispensing-down to the last drop! Counteract discoloration and dark spots. ADJUST is green-toned to reduce redness.

TIPS
Apply your choice of PHOTO FINISH COLOR CORRECTING FOUNDATION PRIMER to clean or moisturized skin (over entire face or only to problem areas) and blend with fingertips. For complexion perfection follow with your shade of HIGH DEFINITION HEALTHY FX FOUNDATION.





The lotion is light and even thou' on my finger feels a bit rich, when it is applied on my facial skin they like melting and feels velvety soft. No oily feeling nor talc. It's like perfect.

I spread the product all over my face and spread it well. But you can also applied it only in the areas that needed.

Best thing to review a makeup product? Yup, by using it and present to you in pictures ^__^






See the differences? I do, in so many ways too. Where should I start, the more luminous glow, the   smaller pores appearances, the less redness in here, there and over there (haha, I have many redness zone), the velvety look which I really like and feels so convenient using it.

Nowadays its all about light makeup, no more heavy stuff and by using Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer, Adjust, by Smashbox, I can easily achieved that smoother looking skin in a jiffy. Highly recommend the product for a fair skin that sometimes get easily irritated and tempered ^__-- hot headed and wants to look fairer. For me there's also a bit of yellowish and whiter skin tone effect, so you might want to use it gradually. Other skin tone might work, but I think the range is just medium to fair skin only.

For daily use, I can just use the primer after moisturizer and top it off with a loose powder. But during special occasion I just use a light foundation after the primer and finished it with powder for a more coverage and red carpet look.

Cleansing wise: It's quite easy and usually I just use my makeup remover and do a double cleansing by following it with a foaming facial wash.

Do take note that mine is the old packaging, in a pump bottle while the one that's in the US now is tubes. Bottom line: It's a great product that works and convenient to use! Help those who have skin discoloration due to redness, irritation and allergy reaction to a more even skin tone.



No comments:

Post a Comment