Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Glad Hair Day Shampoo by Soap & Glory




Details from soapandglory.com:

GLAD HAIR DAY™ SHAMPOO
Ultra-shine daily super shampoo

No build-up formula with raspberry fruit vinegar, panthenol, glycerin and phytantriol to gloss, smooth, repair and strengthen. For all hair types including highlighted and heat processed.
Instructions for Use
Rub a small handful of shampoo onto wet hair and massage with your fingertips to work up a lather and release key ingredients. Rinse. (If you’ve got really greasy hair, feel free to repeat.) Follow with the most hair-type appropriate Glad Hair Day Conditioner.

My review.

The clear gel is lovely but not lathering as much as I want, I use like half of my palm, like shown in the picture with bubble that said 'clear gel'. My hair is long (not extra long) like reaching my the hook of my bra on the back. Maybe my hair is too dirty? I do not know but definitely need another session right after the first. The smell is lovely, mild and floral, somewhat reminds me of a stay in a 4 star hotel in the USA, so smell-wise, good! But I can't say I really smell raspberry thou', btw, what is the smell of raspberry?

I like the fact that the shampoo made my scalp feels clean and not easy to re-oily. The hair become shiny alright especially when you have a dull hair and use a mask and/or conditioner afterwards. For my oily scalp and level 2 dryness of my hair (out of ten) the shampoo can do me good daily.

Do I like it? Sure do! Now I want the conditioner!!!

4 comments: