Monday, April 30, 2012

Kiehl's Deluxe Hand & Body Lotion with Aloe Vera & Oatmeal, in Grapefruit



Details from Kiehls.com

Deluxe Hand & Body Lotion with Aloe Vera & Oatmeal

A beloved formula, relied upon for its simple efficacy for more than 4 decades.

•A silky, lightweight cream for hands and body.

•Soaks in easily to leave skin soft and smooth. 
•Available in a variety of our most popular scents.
Cool Kiehl’s Fact: Our Deluxe Hand & Body Lotions were formulated and first introduced to Kiehl’s patrons in the late 1960s and remain today one of our most enduring and beloved formulas.
Available in Grapefruit (like mine), Coriander (seriously?), Pour Homme and Lavender (my next target).

My review:

The lotion is light yet rich in the same time, the grapefruit is refreshing and an instant magnet to me, but somewhat the scent reminds me of the original Nivea. For the texture and ability, the lotion is easily absorbed and stays on the skin for around 4-5 hours on my dry skin. Made the skin looks glowing and supple and boing-y effect. But during dry days like maybe on the plane or winter I might need to reapply more often.


Would I keep using it? Yes! But I think I want the Lavender even more now.








No comments:

Post a Comment