Thursday, April 12, 2012

TALIKA Eye Decompress




Hi all pretty readers!

How are you? I hope you don't have any migraine like the one I have right now X.X bummer!

Due to lack of sleep and relaxing, (any company wants to sponsor a trip for me?) I kinda feel stressed lately and need a rejuvenation. Holiday season is not here yet, so I decided to do a mini relaxation at home.

Yes, I'm using TALIKA eye decompress.

Here some details from talika.com:

Eye Decompress

9 x (3 ml / 0.1 fl.oz.) - 9 treatments per pack

Talika Eye Decompress refreshes, soothes, relieves congestion and revitalizes tired looking eye contour.

Are your eyes :
- puffy in the morning?
- irritated - red?
- feeling de-hydrated?

Talika Eye Decompress refreshes, soothes, relieves congestion and revitalizes tired eyes.

How to apply ?
Place the pastille into the capsule containing the blue solution.
The pastille immediately absorbs the solution and transforms itself into an eye mask.
Open out the mask and apply it on the eyes for a few minutes.

Other benefits :
1 - efficient
2 - easy to use
3 - travel friendly








How to use it is detailed on the back of the packaging







Let's start by open mine ^__^




Mine is individually wrapped





While you can get yours in a set





Open the lid start with the one near the pastille. It's the dried eye mask.





Then both, careful not to spill the blue fragrant liquid. Yes, the smell is just so lovely, flowery, relaxing and beautiful




Then, just put the pastille into the blue liquid, in a matter of seconds it absorb all the liquid.





Here's mine




Carefully unwrapped the mask and put it on your clean naked skin. I don't recommend using any eye cream before this mask for better absorption and since some products might not goes along well together.

I take a 10 minutes break while resting on my bed. It was really something that I need. Comforting, soothing, cooling and the smell is so lovely, haven't I said it much?!




Now it's the result. First of all too bad I can't take a picture of how soft and smooth my eye's zone right now. I can certainly touch it. The area below my eyes get the most of it, they become so soft and I know I shouldn't do this but I can't stop touching it.

A 10 minutes rest with this mask really rejuvenate the eyes and I can't say much for the puffy thingy (take note the light is from above and creating a darker shade for the lower part of my eyes) but it still look fresher, brighter, and definitely happier.

Will I use it again?

Definitely!

For the gorgeous smell, freshness, and softness of my eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment