Monday, May 21, 2012

Guess 30 Sexy Years in Indonesia


Now who doesn't know Guess?

This iconic American brand fashion has been with us 30 years, that's 3 decades of gorgeousness!




Guess was established in 1981 by the Marciano brothers, and the story goes on until today, you can read the complete story --> HERE.



Indonesia wont missed this wonderful event, so all the way from Wednesday the 16th of May 2012 to the 20 (Sunday) we have a party going on at Senayan City. And yes, the party was also held ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!



Iconic style, trends and designs are all there. Guests and visitors that enjoy the extravaganza of the event.



Another bird view from the side, from that corset to those jeans, it's all there! I'm reminiscing my first Guess jeans, watch and bags. What's yours?



On the 16th, it's VIP's turn to rock on the show. Many celebrities and famous people are there. It's HOT down there ^__^



Ms. Dewi Sandra is performing, redefining the word SEXY




And of course the highlight of the show, collection of Guess attributes. Men and women collections, and oh yes, they also carry kids collection on the store, so cute!




I join the event on the 19th, for bloggers. Thank you for the invitation \^0^/ woo hoo!



Ooh! I really want to see the secrets, don't you?!



Inside, it's there! The feeling of watching the runway up close and personal. The loud music and it moves your heartbeat. The sexy collection, it's all there!



Anyone who went to Senayan City can enjoy arrays of beautiful clothes and accessories. I love those pumps! I love those bags and the clothing, wow!



I hope Guess brings 30 more years ahead and another 30 and another 30 and another 30 after that ... and so on :D



See anything you like? Can't help it to feel sexy when I'm around Guess. Do you feel it too?



And on this event, Revlon is here, they are the official makeup for Guess 30th Anniversary in Indonesia and all of us got free makeup, photo booth and pretty nails. Something special also happening that day, bloggers fashion show! I will deliberate the photos on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WhileYouOnEarth
So don't forget to stay tune there, okay ^__--



I'm done, love it!
 But I wont leave you just like that, you need something to remember these moments.






Here you go ^__^

Life do begins at 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment