Thursday, May 17, 2012

Revlon Touch & Glow Extra Moisturizing Face Powder


Hi all!

I've been having this loose powder for quite some time and I'm completely forgot I have one. I need it, I think anyone need a loose powder in their makeup kit. It is essential.





Revlon Touch & Glow Extra Moisturizing Face Powder is definitely in the very affordable range. They are light but not ultra light in terms of powder texture nevertheless I'm pretty happy with the result. I think the quality, function, and simplicity, is not a disappointment at all remembering the price.

I use it after I use a BB Cream or foundation or everything including 2 way cake and finished it off with this product.

I prefer to use it with a big brush instead of the puff provided, and the powder stays on for about 4 hours and longer when you're in drier places like inside air conditioned room. Suitable for daily use, but if you're looking for a finer product with softer texture, ultra fine powder, and added luminous glow, you wont find it here.

Overall it is a satisfying product equal to the price. The powder give a light coverage and protection against sebum for 3-4 hours for skin with normal type. I don't find the "Glow" at the Touch & Glow, nor the moisturizing effect but for me it's just a basic loose powder that is usable and okay (should I said that?!), like they are okay! Okay to be used and okay in quality and function :D You wont feel disappointed purchasing this product for daily use.

No comments:

Post a Comment