Thursday, May 10, 2012

RoC Multi Correxion Anti-Age Moisturizer

Dear all readers,

After having this product for quite some time, I found a time to finally do this review. Sorry for the photo, it was during my traveling days on March 2012. Now as I use it again, I can give you a proper review . . . hopefully :)




More details can be found at their website ---> CLICK.

The cream colors is nude and like a light cream. Surprisingly they are either easy to absorb or just light. Anti aging cream is usually feels kinda heavy, but RoC Multi Correxion Anti-Age Moisturizer do feels smooth and light on the skin. I have to admit I'm a fan of the velvety feeling, but not the scent. The scent is just like the serum (click HERE), feels a bit intense for me and kinda the opposite of fresh.

Aside from that the serum is still pleasant but I can't really feel the intense hydrating effect that they claimed to have.

Overall: A great all in one day moisturizer with mini sun protection as well. Suitable as a makeup base too. Perfect for those with normal skin and oily, some dry skin owners would want some more moisturizing effect. I give it 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment