Friday, July 6, 2012

6 Wave of My Konjac Sponge




Hi all!

This would be my final review on My Konjac Sponge, well until they send me more products then ^0^ and it;s for the body.




The 6 wave details from mykonjacsponge.com:
If you have dry skin or just want to refresh your body by sloughing off dead skin cells, body scrubs and exfoliants are the way to go. 6 Wave Body Sponge  is the answer for silky smooth skin on your body, and will leave you baby soft and smelling lovely.
My Konjac Sponge is an advocate of going-green movement. Not only that our sponge are naturally sustainable, but they are also 100% biodegradable. Indulge your skin with the goodness of nature.





This is the actual product and you can see me 'playing' with it on the video:





And here is my review:

The sponge is so gentle on the skin and you'll love playing it on your body skin, cleanse it just the way it is or use your favorite soap, you have the control to do it all. The sponge is suitable even for the most sensitive skin for being so delicate, natural and soft.

So easy to use and maintained. The sponge is like a thing to be played in the shower or during bath time and make my daily routine become fun and exciting chores. Afterwards skin feels smoother and without the harsh effect of conventional scrub or other artificial sponge.




Don't forget to never wring it ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment