Thursday, July 26, 2012

Essentials Immediate Rescue Stick by Ultima II


Hi all!

Living in a hot and humid land means sweats and grease on the skin almost most of the time. Which I also have and it's not cool nor fun.

So I try many product that tackle the oily t-zone without being too harsh on the dry cheeks.



These are my before look with my oily forehead and nose. And the heat is making it worst, the sweat become sticky and it ain't pretty. Making makeup clumps and blotting is needed.



And I just happen to have this Immediate Rescue Stick from Ultima II (from their event), the product long tube is super cute and so does the color.

The details on the packaging:

Instantly dries, purifies, and soothes the skin. Helps to reduce the appearance of local skin imperfections.
To use:
Apply locally. Reapply during the day if necessary.



I'm using it directly on the affected part (affected means oily) and it does instantly dries out, but on some parts that are really oily, it's still a bit sticky, really just a bit. The scent at first felt fresh but after a while it turn kinda nasty. Like (sorry) acid from vomit. It's just unbearable for me. So I wipe it all out after 5 minutes.

I don't know if maybe it's just me, but it is unpleasant for me. There's some kind of sharpness of the acidity (clueless where it is from).

Will I use it again? Unfortunately, no. I can't stand the smell :(

But maybe it's just me, my sis claims her nose was fine with it ... (trying to be neutral and objective), bottom line, it's your call :)


No comments:

Post a Comment