Saturday, July 7, 2012

Rouge Artist Intense No.42 by Make Up For Ever



Hi all!

I'm with Make Up For Ever and sharing this super duper gorgeous lipstick which color is so vivid and hi pigmented. Intense in every way.

Details from makeupforever.com:

Rouge Artist Intense

ROUGE ARTIST INTENSE is a lipstick saturated with pigments for an intense result. Available in 50 different shades and 3 different finishes, it will suit your everyday mood. Natural or sexy, ROUGE ARTIST INTENSE will last all day and leave your lips soft and moisturized.




This is my before look, plain, pale and need more colors, I'm thinking of one item that can change the whole ambiance on my look.





I'm using it directly without any lip liner or pencil. But if you want a more precise guidance, you can use your lip liner/pencil and brush as well. And perhaps some balm before of you have dry chapped lips. After that, get ready for an instant transformation...






Voila! The lips is my accessory as it lifted up the whole look and it become the 'it' factor. Wear it with confident as the colors stay true as long as you don't wipe it and suitable for long wear. The feeling is comfortable and easily likeable. Perfect for those who wants color without too much shine, but can easily add some shine with gloss used afterwards.

The Satin Vermilion Red stays with me almost the whole day and I love love love how it get so many attention ^__^ Use it at night or day or whenever your in dare!



No comments:

Post a Comment