Thursday, October 4, 2012

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief


It's moisture time!!!

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (long name, huh?!). I've been wanting and craving for moisturizer, for me it's a must have, must use and an obligation to our skin. Hydration plays important roles in keeping the skin well, behave and healthy. 8 glasses of water drink daily for hydration from within and this cream from outside. 





Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In their place—a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. One ‘drink' and skin looks and feels happier, healthier. Oil-free.






I just want to plunge myself in and soak my self in it, pinkish, gel, beautiful and a solid promise of a well-maintained skin, hydrated and supple. Still in their 100% Fragrance Free, Allergy Tested commitment to all of us.





Anyone should at least try this cream once, careful, you might get hooked. Soft, moist, happy and hydrated, that's what I want my skin to always be. Not sticky, glows with radiance and healthy too. It is great that the gel can be used as a mask as well, just in case I want some boost of hydration.



Thank you Clinique Indonesia \^0^/

No comments:

Post a Comment