Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Givenchy ange ou demon Bath Gel and Body Veil


Hello everyone,

It's night time and I love a bit of luxury as the usually the scent will linger all night long. I love the snuggling comfort of a warm, fresh, fruity, and floral fragrance. Not too much, just right. I use this babies, Delicate Bath Gel and Silk Body Veil by Givenchy for the ange ou demon range.

.



Fragrance Family Floral-Oriental, Fragrance Notes Mandarin, Saffron, Maxillaria Orchid, Ylang-Ylang, Lily, Oakwood, Vanilla and Tonka Bean





The bath gel is a wonderful, easy lathering gel which smells really good and more woody than the Silk Body Veil. The bath gel cleans the skin and giving them a soft moisturizing effect plus lovely scent.





These are the texture, color and fluidity of the bath gel and body veil. The bath gel is light, clear gel while the silk body veil is a light creamy lotion.

The lotion is amazingly fragrant. I love the floral and fruity oriental note as it brings warmth and comfort to the overall scent. The skin become soft like silk and far away from stickiness. I love it so much, this must be pampering feels like.

1 comment:

  1. I love the scent. Do you jnow where I can purchase it without buying a bottle if perfume? I have the perfume but am out of the gel and lotion.

    ReplyDelete