Friday, October 5, 2012

Lancome Blush Subtil Rose 30 Rose Melba


Hi everyone!

It's weekend!! TGIF! It's time to go on a date, special gathering, a night out, etc, it's that special time, and for me, definitely a time for a blush on. Nothing beats a fresh rosy cheeks. Take pictures and looking good is just a must ^__^



Lancome Blush Subtil Rose 30 in Rose Melba has been around since the last quarter of 2011. So they are not new. But the 4 distinctively unique shade, from the rose, peach, white and a bit reddish.



I got mine from Lancome Indonesia some time ago, but haven't got a chance to review, it seems like blush on last a long time, I'm using them for sure . . . maybe my cheeks are too small ^0^

Now, let's see my video, I'm using the Peach Rose Melba for the first time and amazed by how smooth the texture is.





Soft, delicate and natural. I thought it's gonna be so peachy, it turns out, the color become rosy and lovely as well.





Tips:

Use a smaller brush if you want to use the shade portion by portion, added the color gradually, For me I like it better by using the whole shades and provide a gradation of colors. The highlighter definitely can be used alone for the nose line and right below the brows.

Lancome Blush Subtil Rose comes in 4 different palettes from the rosiest rose to the darker warmth, get the one you like by trying first at Lancome counter. Me? I think I'm going to stick with my Rose Melba ^__^
Thank you Lancome Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment