Thursday, October 11, 2012

L'Oreal Paris Renewal Lash Serum (After 5 Weeks)


Hello gorgeous!

The review now is for the lashes, L'Oreal Paris Renewal Lash Serum.




Details from loreal-paris.com.au:

Product Benefits

It’s arrived: L’Oréal’s Renewal Lash Serum enriched with Arginine and Centella for a nourishing lash boost. Lashes feel fortified, look renewed. Clinically Tested.

Innovation


Developed by L'Oréal laboratories following 3 years of lash research, the Renewal Lash Serum has an intensive formula enriched with Arginine and Centella. Lashes feel fortified and nourished.

The professional applicator is designed with a rounded end to treat the lash line whilst the curved edge is tailored to coat the length of the lashes from root to tip.





Easy to use and simple. So do I use it? No, this time, it's my sister's lashes I'm borrowing, since I'm using another product that's also for the lashes, and we compare each other at home.
.



This is the applicator, unique, right?!

And according to her the liquid is not sticky but sometimes clumps at the lashes and can be quite gooey like eye gunk.  But it's the result that counts, here's the before after picture.




Above is the before pictures, taken in different lights and mode. She forgot to take a picture of her eyes closed. But I have one from months ago:

.




Left eye



Right eye

Below is the after, how long is the after? 5 weeks of after the first usage.





I see that the lashes are longer on some part but not overall. Not yet fuller and hmm, I think I'll give it a 3 out of 5 as it's not really working  in terms of fuller and more volume for her after using it 2x a day after cleaning the area, for the whole 5 weeks.

My sister is still using it and notice the longer lashes. I guess if you're looking for a longer lashes, you might want to give it a try :)

2 comments:

  1. Aahh menarik nih.
    Skrg lg coba etude my lash serum baru 2 minggu

    http://hanaiyzm.blogspot.com

    p.s: nu follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SEKAR,

    pake terus etudenya nanti kita bandingin ya :)

    ReplyDelete