Monday, November 5, 2012

Nature Republic Hand & Nature Mango Honey Balm (Soft)




Details from the packaging:

Moisturizing Nutritious Total Hand Care. How to use: After washing hands or when they feel dry, apply a small amount to hands and massage to enhance absorption.

Contain shea butter, beeswax, mango seed butter, honey extract, sea water, royal jelly extract, fragrance, and many more.

70 g.

My review:

The packaging is cute, spin to open the tin and I found this whirl of lovely white creamy butter that smells good. Delicious like mango, a whipped mango with milk to be precise. It melts to the touch and the warm of the skin, hmm, I think if it's in tube, it would be better since Jakarta is hot and humid most of the time, I like to keep my tin in the fridge and it cools down a hot summer days on the palm of my hands.

At first the cream feels oily, and as I keep massaging the oiliness slowly disappears, leaving the hand moisturized and supple, away from dryness. Beside as a hand cream sometime I put it inside my purse and carry it as a moisturizer for my knee and elbow too. The feeling is comfortable as well. I dislike a darken knee and elbow, a constant moisturizing will keep them happy and soft all the time.

Suitable for those with normal to dry skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment