Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter




Ollaaaaa ^__^

This is a toiletries from one of my favorite brand, The Body Shop. They have massive variety of lovable things, I wish more brands comes up with more variation, even more than TBS in Indonesia. We need variation, put your hands up everyone who agrees!

From Satsuma, Mango, Moringa to Cherry and Cherry Blossom, their body butters are irresistible. I know customers from 8 to 50 years old are craving for this stuff. They come in many varieties, scent, benefit and different thickness. Some for super dry skin, dry skin, to normal skin condition.

-*-



Details from www.thebodyshop.com.sg:

Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter

An intensive, rich and fragrant all-over body moisturiser with the decadent Japanese cherry blossom fragrance. Absorbs into the skin easily to condition and soften. Provides moisturisation that lasts up to 24 hours.

-*-




The aroma of sakura is flying from the pot. It is spring in Japan right now and for a minute there, my addiction to Japan has been cured. I love the sweet floral aroma, it's something feminine, girly, and delicious at the same time.

-*-




The skin instantly gain moisture and looks glossy. Healthier, plump and smells goooooooooood. I miss Japan so bad @o@, I wish I can stay there anytime I want to ^__^

Okay, sorry, a bit euphoria there, back to the review. The Japanese Cherry Blossom provide a lovely scent, with just enough moist effect for my normal skin type in a hot and humid Jakarta. No more white stripes when scratch and hello pretty skin for almost all day long. I know it does say 24 hour, but I take a shower 2x a day (mostly) and use another dose of the body butter without being able to test the 24 hour but I think they might just do 24 hour like mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment