Thursday, July 18, 2013

Revlon Besties, Beauty, Forever (BB Cream, Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, PhotoReady BB Cream and Primer + Shadow, Nail Polish Longwear)



Hi girls!!!

I think everyone has a best friend, some have a few while some have more than a few. Revlon with their new tag line of Beauty Friends Forever, deliver items that I think related to terms BFF as in Best Friend Forever.

For some, makeup is their best friends, as it does bring the beauty inside of them to be more appealing and give variation of colors and look as well.

-*-



All the necessary details are provided within the goodies bag, and of course the products as well. From the BB Cream, the new lip stain, eye shadow and nail polish.

-*-



This is the PhotoReady BB Cream Skin Perfector, a BB Cream with a light texture able to give the skin a slightly dewy finish. Here's more info provided by Revlon:

-*-




Images of me using the product:

-*-



The coverage is light and the feeling on the skin is light as well. It helps to even out the skin tone, at first the light medium looks too dark on my skin (about a level below) but somehow after blending, the tone level up a bit to almost my skin tone. The finished look is natural and suitable for daily use without disregarding the key elements of BB Cream, natural, give sun protection, easy to be used, non-drying, and as if I'm using none.

-*-



After using the BB Cream, I added some loose powder and the shade begin to lighten as I use the one matches my skin tone, it is nicely done without being too much. Then followed by the lip stain. This chubby crayon is easy to be used, for the exterior and packaging is almost like the one produce by the "C" brand. But the moisturizing effect is a bit lower.

One interesting fact is that the stain given is not the same color as was the lippie. Mine is Precious, a nude creamy shade, but the stain left on the lips is like a drop of watermelon juice.

-*-


Below are the images of me using the lip stain and primer, shadow plus sparkles. I love this primer + shadow in one product since it delivers better result than just shadows.
 
-*-



The shadows become easier to blend and stays with me almost all day long, without the primer the shade tends to be bolder and a bit more difficult to blend them well.

The lip stain is comfortable for long wear since the lips wont be found naked. When applied it will appears glossy and much more sensuous, but after 2 hours the shine start disappearing and turn into the stain on the lips. I would like to try more colors from Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain to see the colors of the stain (which is not representable by the look of the item itself).

-*-



Mine is in Renaissance.

They do give the names quite arty ^___^

-*-




Below is my video please watch it, it was made after using all of these for about 7 hours, so there's a testimonial too:

-*-





Like mentioned above there's also a nail polish given, which I haven't try (but I will), so stay tune for my next post.

-*-





Thank you so much Revlon Indonesia.

-*-








No comments:

Post a Comment