Thursday, August 29, 2013

Max Factor Glossfinity

Hi ladies,

all of you who love their nails done, please raise them?! Ohhh those with pretty colors must love the new collection from Max Factor. Yes, the event is still fresh, less than 5 hours ago I went into the Plaza Senayan and have my nails done by Max Factor team.

-*-





I see 14 new shades and they let me choose which colors I want. It took me a while since there are so many gorgeous one, but my eyes is fixed on the Red Passion. I've seen no other red as ravishing and seductive like this one. They look so juicy and tantalizing. I see their purple also looks good, Snow White seems sexy, Ruby Fruit looks astonishing, oh I better choose fast and yes, Red Passion it is.

-*-




They told me that the polish dried pretty fast, hmm, really? It did! It's like 15-30 minutes and they completely dry where I can touch them and do anything I want. The surface actually dries up around 3-5 minutes, so my suggestion is to wait between each layer so they sets better. The shines is just amazing, they look super pretty ^__^

-*-




For only Rp.45.000 per bottle I think it worth the price. The liquid is just enough, not too thin and not thick. so the lacquer glide nicely on the nails. It is better to be used on a clean and buffed nails but if you don't have the time, the colors are still great in covering anything heehee.

-*-



Here what's mine look like and below please read the details provided by Max Factor Indonesia on why they look so good.

-*-




-*-




The team showed me their nails which has been using the nail polish for 7 days, the nails are not as yellowish as other products in the range do. The 7 days represent the reality while our nails are growing every day, 7 days is when the growth is clearly seen and need touch up. Grooming the nails while coloring them become a weekly thing to do now ^^

I become addicted to change the nail colors once a week heehee, I'm not a pro in applying them but it does accentuate the look and for me it is something to look at, who doesn't love shining objects :D

-*-




Beside all of these pretty colors, they also provide a top coat with the same price. The Top Coal helps seals in the color in shine (and for hard working mama, you may apply the top coat once a day to keep them shiny) and dry faster too (for the first application).

-*-

Start from 1st of September 2013 the counter will start selling these cuties, my advice is to get them while you can ^^ for every 3 bottles you can get one free.

Thank you Max Factor Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment