Wednesday, September 4, 2013

L'Occitane Firming & Smoothing Milk Concentrate and Supple Skin Oil

Hello ladies,

products from L'Occitane are here from hubby ^^ I really like to pamper my face as well as the body too. It's like a wholesome experience. I used to neglect everything when my baby is just a baby, so my attention is solely focused on her. I rarely put on any lotions nor even pay attentions to the little details, therefor these stretchmarks are fierce and relentlessness. I know there's been a huge debate on using lotions, creams, etc would actually help preventing those nasty ripped lines, but I guess the comfort and added moisture will sure do help keeping the skin in better condition that leave it alone dry and suffering.

The skin also become sagged and droopy, I need them back on track, or at least tighter, fitter, like they used to be before all of those pregnancy going on. I want some improvement, I would like those marks, cellulite and loose skin to have some answer or solutions.

-*-




Details from www.loccitane.com:

L'OCCITANE blends almond proteins and silicium into a silky, concentrated milk that nourishes and smooths the whole body. The light, creamy and silky texture absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue while skin is left feeling satiny-smooth and is enveloped in the fresh and delicate fragrance of Almond blossoms.

Made with Almonds sourced from Haute Provence, the Almond Milk Concentrate also supports the sustainability of almond trees in the region, as these trees are a staple to the beauty of the Provençal landscape.

Massage the Almond Milk Concentrate into the skin with circular movements, always from bottom to top, each morning
and/or evening on the whole body. For best results, focus on areas to tighten and tone, such as thighs, stomach and bust.

The Concentrate can also be applied to the skin after hair removal or shaving to help soothe and moisturize.

-*-



Enriched with almond oil and Cameline oil, the Almond Supple Skin Oil softens the skin, leaving it feeling toned and more supple.

This product is ideal for use before, during and after pregnancy or periods of weight loss, for those seeking to fight against the appearance of stretch marks!

To use apply in the morning and evening all over the body. The dry oil is quickly absorbed.


-*-




So both of these products hopefully can help me get my tummy, thighs, bust, and all the skin on the area back on the shape. I love the smell of both of the products. If you love almond, you'll love these babies. So milky and fruity in the same time. I use the dry oil first, massage it in the tummy, thighs and bust area just like instructed ehm, advised. The dry oil is much more comfortable than cocoa butter which usually feels so sticky, greasy and it made the are feels warmer due to the the heavy texture.

Oh yes, I do try many other things, other dry oils doesn't really work, some do work but this one work with a wonderful scent as a bonus ^^

Used with the Milk Concentrate for a more uplifting experience for the skin. I really enjoy the firming action it gives, so the dry oils kinda prepares the skin with the suppleness then the Milk Concentrate gives moisturizing effect and toned up. They both works hand in hand. I did tried use them one by one, but I love them in pair even more. They feel so luxurious.

-*-


I know the main factor from negative side is their hefty price tag and with the US$ going up which may added up in the future too, but still I can't deny their unique pampering ability that feels so luxurious, delicious and good at the same time. It's like I'm hugged by a big fluffy milky almond ^^

-*-


Definitely a must try, result of softer skin is immediate, suppler skin within days, toned skin within 28 days (better to be equipped with exercise). Deep stretchmarks will take months to fade and a long time to disappear (ups reality bites isn't it? So better prevent than cure -use before the marks occurred --- early pregnancy).





2 comments:

  1. Nice review. So those products worked good on u. Well, I'm not pregnant yet, but the cream looks worth to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Queen D,

    yes, they are indeed worth trying ^^

    ReplyDelete