Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Estee Lauder Pleasure Eau Fraiche Spray

Hi everyone ^^

Everyday I need some dose of freshness added to my life, getting through the first trimester of pregnancy and a lot of nausea, a spritz of something beautiful, floral and refreshing is definitely essential.

I dislike heavy scented items, I like too keep things in the 'airy zone' as possible. Musky and woody is avoided at all cost at the moment.

I'm changing my toiletries, start from soaps, shampoo, conditioner, and even the detergent used for my clothes, as I get sick just by smelling something that ain't wonderful and light.

So, I turn into my old time favorite called Pleasure and this time, it is about being Fraiche ^___^

-*-



details from www.esteelauder.com:

For the sheer pleasure of it.

A lively, modern new balance of pleasures' signature Lilies, Peonies, Jasmine, and Baie Rose.

Fragrance Type: Sheer Floral

Top Notes
  • White Lily
  • Violet Leaves
  • Green Accents

Middle Notes
  • Black Lilac
  • White Peony
  • Karo-Karounde Blossoms
  • Baie Rose
  • Pink Rose
  • Jasmine
Base Notes
  • Sandalwood
  • Patchouli
category
Sheer Floral
feeling
Sheer, Spirited, Shimmering

The fragrance is still in the Pleasure family where it embrace the wonderful iconic feminine formula that has been around for decades. It brings out the sensitivity of spring to me. The Eau Fraiche Spray is slightly fresher and lighter to the senses, perfect for those you are younger or love the Pleasure without being as 'heavy' as the original formula. It's not that the original feels heavy, but Fraiche does give a lighter shade of the original blend. The scent last for around 4 hours and I love the first spritz as it does lift up my spirits and memories as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment