Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion in Natural Beige


Hello ladies,

how are you today? Yes, I know it's been a while since I pop by and write something here, I'm pregnant ^___^ and I'm on nausea term which gives me moments to stay away from anything related to what I used to be doing everyday. I need to start writing again as piles of stuff are in need to be reviewed and uploaded.

Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion is one of the item that has been waiting in line for a review since weeks and weeks ago. I've used the product and let my sis used it as well. Now, I'm ready to write my review.

-*-



Packaging wise, the product stays true to the pink world of Etude House, girly and who doesn't love a baby pink color? People who dislike this color of course ^__-- Well, I think most of the girls do, sometime we just refuse to admit it heehee.

-*-

The interior reminds me a lot of the cushion from L, the white blue sponge, the design of the product and the theme of using cushion.

-*-

Below are the details about the product and ingredients:

-*-

The soft cushion is colored in Natural Beige, the staff on Etude House Mal Taman Anggrek told me there's only two shade available here, this is the lighter shade than the other, the tone suits me and my sister well.

-*-

The cushion is juicy and contain a lot of cream in one 'push'.... may I say push?! Push? Dab? Or puffing action?! Anyway, it can pick up an enough dose of product to the skin in one go.

-*-


I feel an instant coolness on the skin when using it, the feeling is comfortable, the coverage is medium and build-able with a natural finish and light sensation on the skin with no cakey, no blotch, no discomfort while using it for around 8 hours.

-*-

I can just put on loose powder and decorative makeup right after using the Any Cushion. I thought everything when well, until, I went home and clean it up with my usual makeup remover. I've noticed there's some inflammation on my skin. Not a huge one, more like 1-2 mm on some area such as below the eyes (or upper cheeks) and the skin feels weird. 2 days later a few acne grow on my right cheek, below lips and the skin finally doesn't feel bumpy anymore.

I thought, maybe it's just me, so I asked my sister to use the product for at least 6 hours like I did, she uses it for 8 hours, and when she cleaned it up she didn't feel any bumps or inflammation but 2 days later some acne grew on her nose. 

Hmm, I don't think I will use this product anymore due to my experience, but hey, result may vary to different people, right?! Perhaps try a sample before buying the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment