Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Bodycology Pure White Gardenia Moisturizing Body Lotion

Hello everyone!!!

who doesn't love a wonderful scent a lotion can bring? The one that soothe and moisturize the skin at the same time and smells so good. I found one in the Bodycology world.

They have a wide variety available at stores such as Guardian, all of them have a distinct scent that can be easily become my favorite. But for now, my number one choice is Pure White Gardenia.

-*-



Details from www.bodycology.com:

Smooth over skin, giving special care to dry or rough areas such as hands, elbows, knees and heels - for softening that feels like blissful indulgence.
Beneficial Ingredients

Hydrating Aloe Vera, Moisturizing Shea Butter and
Nourishing Vitamins E & C.


-*-


The rich white lotion easily taken by the skin, leaving it velvety soft and far from sticky nor greasy. The smell somehow imitate plumeria at first but then settles as white gardenia. I love the scent so much, I think I want to get the spray as well in the same scent so the fragrance last longer on me.

The lotion feels light and fulfilling at the same time. The scent took around 2 hours before running out. The moisturizing effect last for 4-6 hours.

For around Rp. 98.000 the product do worth every penny ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment