Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in Peach Power

Hi all!!!

I love lippie ^__^ who doesn't?! They come in so many shades, form, function and ability as well. So when my husband get me a Lip Smoothie during Spring 2013, I'm so happy to received it. I wish he bough me different shade but I'm still in love with the Vitamin C effect and smoothness.

-*-


details from www.clinique.com:
  • Coverage Sheer to Moderate
We've squeezed in the best ingredients, like Vitamin C, and powered up antioxidants so lips look and feel their healthy best. Your recommended daily dose of lusciousness. Brushes on luscious colour and shine in juicy, moisture-rich blends.

  • For first time use prime brush with colour by twisting barrel several times until product appears.
  • Subsequent application requires only 3-4 twists.
  • Apply colour to center of lips.
  • Use brush tip to outline lips.
-*-

The product is suitable for those looking for a colors that not as intense as lipstick but still vividly noticeable. I love the creamy texture and during application, how the brush gently swipe the lips and making sure it was even.

Brush is always a better idea in terms of putting on cosmetics, it helps in the fines way of covering the fine lines. Same goes with this Lip Smoothie.

-*-




Here's how it goes on my lips, the color is not exactly like peaches but more to the berries. The sensation is wonderful and gives ample moisture to the lips, I can't say anything about vitamin C since I'm not bringing the product to the lab for testing but my lips seems to enjoy the feeling of healthier.

-*-


As seen the white brush become filled with juicy smoothies. Each click of a twist bring enough lippie for the whole lips. I can go from sheer to medium coverage with layers added.

-*-


Here is the swatch on my hand.

Conclusion:

It's a product easily loved for the luscious feeling and sensation on the lips, a bit sticky but bearable. Love the brush and the colors as well.

Tips:

Don't over clicked as the liquid left behind may become harden like a gooey gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment